Apples actual response to the Flash issue

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 3 16:36:58 EDT 2010

"But I can say this: If you want to get involved in single language
development for Mac, iPhone, iPad and whatever comes next, now would be a
good time to get tRev, a Mac and an iPad if you don't already have them.
tRev Mac users will get first access to these new tools to which I now only
allude."

That's really nice for others, but what I want to get involved in is single
language development for Linux, and maybe Windows too.

Not Mac, not iPhone, not iPad.  Now that is what the promise of Rev was,
develop on Linux, and if you want, compile for Windows too, but I think it
may face choices that mean it can't be both that, and single language
development for Apple stuff along the lines you speak of, at the same time.

We are coming to a fork in the road.