Apples actual response to the Flash issue

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon May 3 13:32:04 EDT 2010

While, there is certainly nothing wrong with deifying Stevie for
yourself, please don't expect us to follow your self serving logic.
Fact is, Steve's already got himself in some hot water over his recent
draconian practices: (scroll to 1:20 and watch from there.)

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0Jsa7su-jI&feature=youtube_gdata