Apple Anti-Trust (was Apples actual response to the Flash issue)

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Mon May 3 11:26:50 EDT 2010

Remembering the dark days in the 90s when I had to defend my use of the Mac
platform at work every day, seeing this comment on a CNN story today made me
smile......

"If you are going to use Apple news to report tech, where is the PC news? I
have never seen any. When you do cover it to "seem" unbiased, who will you
choose, Sony Viao, Dell, HP, Toshiba? So many to choose from."