OT?: AI, learning networks and pattern recognition

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon May 3 09:13:47 EDT 2010

what is happening on my list :-(

I stay away for a couple of days and all things break loose... tesc tesc
tesc... Now, I've just devised the perfect solution for this!

Now, Revolution powered list monitor software will scan every email and
assign a "Revolution Content Rate" factor to it, if it has a high RCR
number, it will simply go thru, if its RCR is too low, then you will be
driven to the Quality Center and the system will request that you solve an
engine bug. If/When you solve it, then, your mail will go thru.

The bugs will be assigned using a simple algorithm where the severity or age
of the bug is inversely proportional to the RCR value of the email. So that
if you rate quite low on RCR you will be given the most old powerful engine
bugs to solve.

I hope you all understand that this is for the good of the community and
we'll benefit from it, if the low RCR rate continues like what I've been
seeing here, I grok that we'll solve all the engine bugs plus port the
engine to Haiku, Solaris (again), FreeBSD (again), Android (Android is the
new black) in about a week.

If some user reaches ZERO KRCR, which stands for 0 Kelvin Revolution Content
Rate which is really absolute zero RCR, he will be given flight tickets to
Switzerland and a big dossie on the LHC and the task to prevent it from
destroying the world. If he ever solves all CERN bugs, we'll ship our hero
to SETI and then after that small taks, he'll go to Redmond to solve Windows
and throw chairs at Ballmer.

PS: This message has an RCR of 2, so I've been given a Bug to solve, but
since QA center is down, I am yet to know which one.