Rev and the iPad

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 3 03:09:43 EDT 2010

I just want a viable programming language on Linux.  When stuff happens, I
try to figure out whether they make it more or less likely that we'll be
able to get it from Rev.  You can't avoid trying to figure out what is going
to happen, unless you want to make decisions by tossing a coin.  I wish Rev
well in its efforts to get into the App Store, but given limited resources,
it does seem that success here might be, most probably will be, maybe
already has been, at the expense of Linux versions, including Android, which
is after all Linux.