Apples actual response to the Flash issue

Randall Lee Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Sun May 2 22:12:32 EDT 2010

I am not bitter.  I am so hopping to engage at the requisite level to pass this baton into the future.  The numbers aren't good.  We are faced with the largest challenge in the history of multicellular biology.  All anyone seems to want to talk about is "the economy" or ipad apps.  Its suicidal.  There must be people out there that care and care from a grounded and practical perspective?  Even if the global heat budget wasn't skyrocketing, we would still be served by larger discussions than the ifs and if nots of steve jobs... No?  You can't simultaneously bitch about urban banality and poopoo rational attempts to discuss ways to crawl out of it?  Why does my passion and sense of responsibility to honor the awsome sacrifices of the past that put us here, anger anyone?  I refuse to believe the vitrol pushed towards me is simply a reaction to my honest frustration.  Should we just keep dancing on titanic's deck?  Is stupidity the new brilliant?