Ink Settings and Printing

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sun May 2 15:35:35 EDT 2010

When trying export (or import) all elements on a card, there is no need to
do any grouping.  As in Marty's case, one only needs to import a snapshot of
the card.  Here's one way:

 import snapshot from rect (rect of this cd) of this cd

Grouping allows you import/export the objects independently of the card
itself and maintain the empty space/effects around the objects, as you
mention.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director