Apples actual response to the Flash issue

Randall Lee Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Sun May 2 14:04:52 EDT 2010

Ok, a real discussion.  People choose the best choice available to them.  The choices we in computerdom have offered are not exactly overwhelming in their scope.  If my choice is between a horrible spreadsheet, a really snappy one, and a game that makes me feel like I rule a flying dinosaur world with angelena jolee, guess what the royal "I" will always choose.  Can you blame "me"?  As computers have become a million times faster software has become about three times better.  That isn't a very proud ratio.  The revolution to come is a revolution of self evolving software that never sleeps, is using the most hardware it can round up, and wants to learn so that it can help us.  That is the kind of jump in choice the public deserves.  Until then, I cheer the public even if I am not always one of them.