Apples actual response to the Flash issue

Randall Lee Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Sun May 2 13:49:04 EDT 2010

If you follow the w3c you will notice a direction towards making a vector based description language the core of web graphics.  That will leave adobe in the same position it has put all of its customers for years, the only option is to sell an IDE or editor that supports the web standard.  Browsers will be able to naively unpack and display motion vector based video as per the world wide standard.  Apple and microsoft are only too happy to push towards this agenda if only knock the village bully down.  And it is about time.  Anyone remember NAPALPS  (i that how it was spelled?) the vector based content protocol the french and canadian web used?  Its not like macromedia invented flash or its concept.