Apples actual response to the Flash issue

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sun May 2 12:36:22 EDT 2010

LOL,

I don't spend much time on this list anymore.

The only reason I'm even reading this thread is I, too, out of the
blue, received off-list messages regarding your incite full posts.
And, I feel humbled in the presence of the only visionary thinker in
the world with regard to software. I'm with you, Randall. I think we
should pile up and burn all these pretender and derivative programs,
like Photosop, Mathematica and Xcode-- hell, I could probably write
any of these simplistic mind-numbing tools in a weekend with Rev (but
only if I wish to waste valuable time which I could be pontificating
the ininess, or lack thereof, of my navel).

I suspect that like myself, you too believe Rev is the gateway to this
newer, richer class of software where the computer ceases to be "a
typewriter" and finally "knows who you are" and that is why you
continue to post here in the use-revolution list and not on some
politicorum. (great word-- just made it up, feel free to use it.)