User Extensions/Externals

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sun May 2 12:10:35 EDT 2010

Graham-

Saturday, May 1, 2010, 8:56:43 PM, you wrote:

> I started with the lesson I quoted but sort of diverged and only
> had a small section of the code. By the time I posted the question
> on "revert" I was more interested in just that, than the full
> externals bit.

Your original message was about the code in the lesson not working
properly for you. If you look at the externals instead of the
externalPackages then it should. If you're asking about debugging a
*different* piece of code, then I can't help without some clues. Like
posting the actual code you're using, rather than something similar.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net