Apples actual response to the Flash issue

Randall Lee Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Sun May 2 06:39:41 EDT 2010

Yes, and there is a tendency in silicon valley for  software engineers to never grow out of their inability to acknowledge exactly how statistically rare and strange are their views.  When everyone you run into is exactly the same as yourself, there are no social control rods to keep your weird ideas from spinning out of reasonable scope.  So few of the engineers I know can ask the big questions about the evolution of complexity handling machinery.  And the scientists have long sence left computer "science".  That computation defines (despite any long range plan) more and more of the future means we are in trouble as a species.  Big trouble.