RevStore

Pierre Sahores psahores at free.fr
Sun May 2 06:00:15 EDT 2010

Great Post ! RunRev could probably get lots more market's visibility in acting in this proposed way. More :

Because RunRev is the most well informed about what Rev is used to devlop, the company knows too what B2B vertical-market and n-tier solutions would help to expand the Rev market penetration. It would be realy helpfull to have Rev submitting us, time to time, a list of the categories of apps whose are felting for yet to suit this possible way to go to enforce a professional-grade image of the Rev platform.

In betwin other considerations, we can expect that the revWeb plug-in is well suited to become an incredible powerfull platform for distribued and cloud computing services and applications.

Kind Regards,

Pierre

--
Pierre Sahores