RevStore

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Sat May 1 18:30:09 EDT 2010

RevSelect is really about add-ons to Rev.

I considered opening a stack store and ran the business case. A lot of work and sizable risk. Still can't get it out of my head,tho. I would be as dictatorial as Steve Jobs, probably.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Use tRev's buy link during your free trial to get 20% off:
http://reveditor.com/tag/shouldiswitch