AW: How to translate a rev path to an absolut unix path?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Sat May 1 11:47:00 EDT 2010

Bon soir Thierry,

your proposal seems to be half the way.
Doing it your way, ditto creates a folder as the output, containing the app
and the file within the app is still locked. That looks good, beside the
output is a normal folder and isn't a zip file anymore. Using the parameter
Ditto -c - k -rsrcFork the output is a zip file, but the locked flag of my
file within the app is gone.
It seems I don't understand ditto and it's handling of files, folders and
bundles.
Tiemo