iPhone?

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat May 1 09:54:20 EDT 2010

  Oddly enough I see that RunRev are still marketing their
revMobile (which I understand to work with Windows mobile
as well as the iPhone OS):

"We will be introducing a brand new product, revMobile,
which will initially support Maemo, Windows Mobile,
the iPhone and iPad."

However, as far as I can understand, while revMobile
supports iPhone and iPad; Apple doesn't support
revMobile on these platforms.

"you'll be able to use revTalk rather than Objective-C"

try telling that to Steve Jobs.

The question I have is not about revMobile's capabilities
as such, but why it is still being touted for iPhone and
iPad after everything that wasn't built "Steve's way"
was excluded from the App store.