AW: how to zip a bundle, keeping all "locked attributes"

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Sat May 1 04:32:36 EDT 2010

Hello,

I am missing some Mac know-how. I tried different zip tools and with all my
locked file (inside a bundle) is unlocked after having the bundle zipped and
unzipped. So obviously it is not a matter of ditto, but of the system.
So Marks advice to set the locked of the file by program after having it
unzipped, seems to be the only solution.
Or am I missing something obvious?
Thanks for any advice
Tiemo