OT?: heavy weather near the Runrev office

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Mar 31 16:45:57 EDT 2010

As a matter of fact Brazil is till today an quite unruly country...

Now, if I understand correctly from my small  english language experience,
you name fruits like this:

if it is really small or has little seeds all over it, then, it is named
somethingberry
if it is bigger than somethingberry or has not enough seeds around it, then,
it is named somthingcherry
if it is bigger then somethingcherry and you can throw at those silly guys
that try to rule you, then it is named somethingapple.

Now, if we bring it to the IT world, we could have named our disk space
units like this:

bytes
berrybytes
cherrybytes
applebytes

as the capacity increates till we reach:

mellonbytes (as I've gathered that anything bigger than somethingapple must
be a somethingmellon)