OT?: heavy weather near the Runrev office

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Mar 31 14:51:02 EDT 2010

I am Brazilian, mom and pop would be ashamed if I wore a raincoat during
scottish tiny rain! Yesterday, it rained so much and so heavy in here that
the drops were the size of oranges, okay, not oranges but at least acerolas
or pitangas. Still many cars floating, landslides. My city appears to be
sinking, soon we will call it the south american veneza or something...