Data grids in standalones

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 19:40:52 EDT 2010

>> Can I tell the standalone builder to include the data grid library
>> even if setting inclusions manually?
>> Or do I have to un-protect my stack to get this to work.
>
> Add a Data Grid Templates substack and the standalone builder will include
> the Data Grid library:
>
> http://lessons.runrev.com/spaces/lessons/manuals/datagrid/lessons/7339-What-Do-I-Need-to-Do-To-Deploy-a-Standalone-With-A-Data-Grid-

Yes, I read this lesson, but the screen shots showed that you had the
Standalone Builder searching for inclusions.
When I selected the inclusions manually, there was no option to select
the Data Grid library and I did not think it was being included.
I was having other problems at the time, so I may be wrong on this,
but please could you confirm this.

Thanks,
Sarah