Interesting discussion on iPad content

Matthias Rebbe runrev260805 at m-r-d.de
Tue Mar 30 19:40:25 EDT 2010

Rodney,

Am 31.03.2010 um 00:02 schrieb Rodney Somerstein:

> As far as I know, I never got any kind of special offer for Rev-Mobile. If I had some kind of offer to drop the price of Rev Mobile, I likely would buy into it.

There is an offer in the store

https://secure.runrev.com/store/browse/?product=RVSLMBLE

You can buy the revMobile Pre-Order, which contains

- all pre-release versions of revMobile
- the shipping version of revMobile, when available - normally $999
- 1year of update for revMobile (starting after revMobile is released)  - normally $399
- the RunRevLive.10 Simulcast, which lets you  join the RunRevLive conference from your desk - normally $399
- the RunRevLive.10 DVD set (all recordings of the RunRevLive.10 conference  - normally $249

for 799 US$ or 569 Euros.

But the offer will expire in  a few hours.

Regards,

Matthias