iPad use with Rev users

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Mar 30 13:42:49 EDT 2010

It's as though all those people who read the original post on that blog never went on to read anything else and just said what they wanted to say. I expected someone at least to say, "Really?? There's a hypercard like programming environment that will work on the iPad??? That's Great!!!" But no, people just went on and on about how Apple should release Hypercard again, only for the iPad, or else use C# or Java or some other dam thing that takes 5 years to learn and 10 to master. (sigh).

Bob