Data grids in standalones

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue Mar 30 13:39:18 EDT 2010

On Mar 30, 2010, at 1:30 PM, Joe F. wrote:

> I just had to deal with this and the solution was to manually put
> revdatagridlibrary.rev into the compiled app's bundle.
> For OS X = MyApp.app>Contents>MacOS
> For Windows in the app folder at the same level as the executable.
>
> My project was a completed stack (with substacks, including its own
> datagrid template) that I had been compiling as a standalone but
> then wanted to move it into a splash stack arrangement.
>
> The "Datagrid Template Dud" didn't work for me.

The stack needs to be named "Data Grid Templates Dud".

I'm not aware of any cases where this won't work if you create a
substack of the stack you are building a standalone with named "Data
Grid Templates Dud". If you have one let me know and I will update the
lesson.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems