Crystal Reports

Andrew Kluthe andrew at rjdfarm.com
Tue Mar 30 11:34:16 EDT 2010

Thanks for the input. :) I am looking into this and among my options might
be: launch a report viewer with RunRev for display and print capabilities
(my last resort), and building an external in VC++ that takes directions
from RunRev and processes a report into a PDF for display/Printing for the
user (what I am hoping to do).

Changing reporting engines is going to be kind of a double last resort,
because we have so many different reports already made. I would hate to have
to redo them. Plus, crystal reports has some features we really need to
utilize (sub-reports, mainly).

Surely, anything I implement will be fully shared with the rest of the
pro-revolutionary milieu.