ANN: Clipboard Link

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Tue Mar 30 10:11:33 EDT 2010

Sounds really interesting Mark. I'll definitely use it.

But I won't use it for code testing - it's just too easy (for someone as
easily distracted as me) to finish up with slightly different code on
each machine :-(

I use Dropbox (www.dropbox.com) to automatically sync all my machines -
happens automatically in the time it takes to walk across the room to
the other machine.

-- Alex.