Standalone issues

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 05:15:24 EDT 2010

> I'm curious how you go about protecting the external stack files in your
> project.
> I was just coming to post a question about that when I read yours.

I create a stack in a separate stack file, then I set it's password to
protect it's scripts.
I suck it up into a custom property of the main stack.
When needed, I can spit it out, saving if required, or you can just
use something like:
  go to stack (the cSuckedUpStack of this stack)

Since the stack to be protected has it's contents already scrambled
and then is stored as binary inside the main binary, this seems quite
secure to me.

Cheers,
Sarah