Data grids in standalones

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 20:38:09 EDT 2010

I have an app that uses data grids, but as one of the stacks is
password protected, I am selecting the inclusions for the standalone
manually.
I think this is stopping the data grid library from being imported
automatically into the standalone, so when I try to display any data
in a data grid, I get an error like this:

Executing at 10:33:21 AM on Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Type: Chunk: error in object expression
Object: group 'DG1' of card '...' of stack '/Users/sarah/.....'
Line Num: 3629
Hint: _table.CreateControlsForColumns

Can I tell the standalone builder to include the data grid library
even if setting inclusions manually?
Or do I have to un-protect my stack to get this to work.

BTW, the protected stack is a separate file that doesn't need to be in
the build since it is stored else where and installed as required.
But I can't make the standalone builder remove it from the list, so it
seems like it has to be there.
But that's a separate problem.

Cheers,
Sarah