Automatic Builds

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 04:00:08 EDT 2010

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 5:43 PM, David Bovill <david at architex.tv> wrote:
> I'd like to set up an automatic build for a project, so that rather than
> manually exporting the stack as a standalone, I would create an interface
> that allowed the stack to be compiled as a revWeb stack (possibly other
> standalones). and then ftp'd up to the web server together with the
> appropriate html. What's the best way to acheive this?

Sounds like a job for a splash screen app that opens a separate sub-stack.
If you build the splash screen once, then in future, you just need to
save & upload the sub stack(s) to update the app.
The HTML wouldn't even need to be changed unless you wanted it to show
a version number or something like that.

Cheers,
Sarah