Connecting Rev stack to On-Rev mySQL DB?

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 20:17:20 EDT 2010

I don't have a real certificate.
Do I need to create a self-signed one? If so how, and where do I store it?

Setting liburl verification to false... I can't find a command for
doing this. Do I use libURLSetCustomHTTPHeaders? And if so, what
header exactly do I set.

Sorry Andre, I'm a complete noob at all this stuff so you are going to
have to spell it out for me....

Cheers,
Sarah