dragging a stack around

Marty Knapp martyknapp at comcast.net
Sat Mar 27 14:42:00 EDT 2010

Here's a script from Scott Rossi's WindowLab example stack:
(put it in the stack scripts)

local allowDrag

on mouseDown
   put mouseH() & "," & mouseV() into allowDrag
end mouseDown

on mouseMove x,y
  if allowDrag is empty then exit mouseMove
  set topLeft of this stack to globalLoc(x-item 1 of allowDrag & "," &
y-item 2 of allowDrag)
end mouseMove

on mouseUp
  put empty into allowDrag