scripting applescript menu-clicking questions

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 05:47:09 EDT 2010

Thanks Sarah.

I have a bug in my applescript that is hard to work out.  But it
certainly seems in the later versions that one can get e.g. Safari to
do things with no "activate" command and the action takes place in an
open Safari, without brining it to the front.  I'll have to keep on at
this to see if it is a workable solution.

Bernard