Connecting Rev stack to On-Rev mySQL DB?

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 03:21:48 EDT 2010

Hi Sarah,

but what's stopping me

on mouseUp
  put "http://myusername.on-rev.com/readDB.irev" into tDBdata
  -- now display it
end mouseUp

to your account?

Of course how would I know that you had an account, or that you had such a
file?

I liken this (and I might be wrong) to my wife who always ticks the box to
'remember password' and "login at start-up", which is great if I need to get
onto her computer and access something, but it also means that anyone who
gets past the initial login (get to the computer before it goes to sleep is
what my kids normally do) virtually everything else is free access.

Lets see what Andre thinks.