FTPeS

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Wed Mar 24 12:56:03 EDT 2010

I've never heard of this protocol..

obviously some others are having this problem..

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=FTPeS&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

this is incredibly stupid and RUDE of your provider to switch like this and
they should have provided an option. I know of NO FTP client that can handle
this. You may have to move everyone to a different server rather than spend
the time to create code to deal with this.

Is the FTP address hard coded into your app or is it a pref??