Virtual properties

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Tue Mar 23 20:34:00 EDT 2010

yes it's great for a property that has to be calculated first. I use it for
a modified html text that adds the ability to include extra tags like
"<textalign=center>"  and  "<lockText=true>".
by setting the extendedHTMLtext of a field, it works just like the standard
htmltext with my extra params. This method is great for multiple canned
dialog messages. You can alter any field property in the htmltext.  The
 htmltext property doesn't choke on the extra tags.