Virtual properties

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Mar 23 16:26:00 EDT 2010

Hi Andrew,

I think you're making it unnecessarily difficult. There are custom
properties and handlers. A custom property is saved in a stack and
contains data. A handler is a script. Such a script can set custom
properties, but not necessarily. Also, if you pass a setprop message,
a property will be set after the script is run. I never considered a
getprop or setprop handler virtual, it is just another script. A
mouseUp message that isn't passed doesn't suddenly become virtual,
does it?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new software development
projects. Feel free to contact me for a quote.

Op 23 mrt 2010, om 21:00 heeft Andrew Kluthe het volgende geschreven: