AW: Valentina DB

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Tue Mar 23 12:00:49 EDT 2010

On 3/23/10 11:28 AM, "Marcio Alexandroni" <marcio at cialogica.com.br> wrote:

>> But in ADK+ you will choose only 3 platforms.
>> This can be
>>     V4RE MAC + V4REV WIN + V4REV Linux.
>>
>> Or, if you do not want linux this can be
>>
>>     V4RE MAC + V4REV WIN + V4CC MAC.
>>
>> Or if you only MAC developer you can prefer
>>
>>     V4RE MAC + V4CC MAC + V4RB MAC
>>
>> I.e. In Valentina ADK+ you can self choose as OS, so IDE/Language to use.
>
> Thanks for the info Ruslan. So, there will be a "RevMobile Mac" "platform"
> in the future that is in fact one of the platforms to choose?

* Frankly saying I am not aware about RevMobile strategy yet.

* please note important rule:
    ANY Valentina Client is FREE.

This means, that when we talk about ADK+, we talk about serials for LOCAL
ONLY dbs.

If you have a Valentina Server license, then you can download and use any
Valentina ADK ( php, c++, V4RB, V4REV, V4MD, ... V4CC, iV4CC )

So if future, we will make something for RevMobile, I think it will be
client only first of all, i.e. Free for use.

--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin
VP Engineering and New Technology