View scripts of my standalone?

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Tue Mar 23 10:08:07 EDT 2010

I have chronoSync, and it's nice if you like to geek out and prefer to customise your backup strategies. For everyone else, I'd suggest superDuper. No configuration is often the best configuration.

http://www.shirt-pocket.com/SuperDuper/

for security reasons I suggest to use several different approaches to backups, because what if your only backup software is bugged? Therefore I use backup (.mac leftover) and time machine from apple, as well as chronoSync and manual copies. My backups reside on 3 different drives, as well as a server (or as the kids call it these days: "the cloud").

Do backups, or you will eventually miss them.