returning from custom dialog

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Mar 22 17:30:50 EDT 2010

stephen barncard wrote:
> non - IDE dialogs have always required extra clicks (for me)
> with the click at 1,1 it seems to work better.  Still not perfect.
>
> here's the significant code:

Have you tried something simpler, like just passing "hi" instead of an
array? Zygodact uses a custom modal stack and passes dialogdata without
any problem or requiring any extra clicks. But it doesn't use arrays,
just text strings. It doesn't use "as sheet" either, though I'm not sure
why that would make a difference. Start simple and then add things until
you see what messes it up.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com