Card Display Management

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Mon Mar 22 13:28:07 EDT 2010

In a recent post on the forum, I found out about the raiseWindows
property which ensures that Rev windows don;t get interleaved with
other application windows.  That definitely solves the problem I was
having but I'm wondering if it is possible to implement a different
card display management interface with Rev.

What I have in mind is a single "workspace" window for my application
with any cards being displayed within that workspace instead of in
separate windows.   Continuing the card metaphor, I guess you could
think of the workspace as a card table with the individual cards being
laid down on it.

I found the backdrop property which almost does what I want but it
covers the whole of the screen and I really want a window that takes
up just part of the screen.

Got a feeling this probably isn't possible but if anyone has any
ideas, I'd be interested in hearing them.  I'm running on OSX.

Thanks,

Pete Haworth