VideoGrabber on Windows

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Mon Mar 22 11:20:03 EDT 2010

Klaus,

Initialize the videograbber with this line:

    revInitializeVideoGrabber short name of this stack,"DirectX",rect of
image 1

Use this basic sequence to record video and audio:

       revSetVideoGrabSettings "myvar"
       revSetVideoGrabAudio true,"1","16","16000"
       revRecordVideo myfile

Don't use the newest videograbber.dll. I've found it does not allow
access to the Compression dialog box. Use an older version. I can make
it available if necessary. I reported this bug some time ago, but have
not received a response from the engineers.

Use the new DivX (www.divx.com) codec for best results.

Let me know how that goes. The above works well for me under Windows 7.

Richard