Still Having Data Grid Row Coloring Problems

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Sun Mar 21 17:05:40 EDT 2010

I'm still not able to set the background color of an individual row in a
data grid.  Well, that's not entirely true.  I can make a row invisible
but I can't change it to the color I want.

I have followed the instructions in the lesson "How Can I Colorize
Individual Lines in a Table?", and if I do what the lesson says, it does
in fact work but it only changes the FOREGROUND color of the text.  I
need to set the BACKGROUND color of the text/column and when I do that,
as soon as another line is selected, the hilite changes to that new row
and the old row is blanked out completely.

If I go back and select the now invisible row, all the data comes back
(hilited) so the data is still there.

Is "set the backgroundColor of me" to XXX the correct command to use or
should I be changing the background color of some other control (like
the rectangle that shows up in the column template)?

len morgan