revmobile looking good

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Sat Mar 20 23:57:12 EDT 2010

>> Meanwhile, would it be possible to include iPad in the Simulator choices?
>> That script is password protected, so I can't go in and try adding that
>> myself.
>
> A couple of days ago (just after the latest revMobile pre-alpha),
> Apple released beta 5 of the iPhone 3.2 SDK and this is the first
> version that allows submission of apps using 3.2 which also means the
> first iPad apps.
> I would expect that now they have a target, RunRev can link into this
> and give us an iPad version soon.

It's all looking good so far - the ability to test on the iPad simulator,
even with the pre-alpha would be great.

What I'd like some info on is what sort of controls/interface objects are
likely to included in the IDE. I've started creating some replica 'native'
controls but don't want to go too far down this path if I don't have too.

Terry...