JADE (NetBeans IDE 6.8) and Rev Studio 4.0

zeeshan aamir shani.runrev at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 12:36:22 EDT 2010

hay jan,

thanks, i have these examples, but my Server.java is build in Netbeans JADE
and when i run it in simple command like.

Compile
javac Server.java
it makes Server.Class

and it is in same folder where rev is. but when i run this through rev or
directly from command promt
like java Server

it gives error where as it run fine in JADE and gives output.

you see my proevious emails for Source code.
and try it on JADE, it works on JADE but how can i done this in simple java.

regards,
zeeshan