JADE (NetBeans IDE 6.8) and Rev Studio 4.0

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Mar 19 20:45:26 EDT 2010

Zeeshan,

Can you provide more info? For example, are you succesfully running
the server? Can you connect to it with the original Jade client? What
exactly happens when you try running Mark Wieder's code?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new software development
projects. Feel free to contact me for a quote.

Op 20 mrt 2010, om 01:32 heeft zeeshan aamir het volgende geschreven: