revmobile looking good

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Fri Mar 19 19:52:39 EDT 2010

I've been getting the builds, and testing the same stack each time (this one: http://xfiles.funnygarbage.com/~colinholgate/rev/testtrack.html ), and it hasn't been going quite right, the cars would jitter around the place instead of going around the track. I didn't look into it too much because I also wasn't able to build to my iPhone, I was getting some sort of provisioning error in XCode.

Anyway, the new build runs correctly in the iPhone Simulator, and so I also figured out the provisioning issue, and have it running on my phone too.

Knowing how my stack does its thing, I wonder if older builds were JPEG compressing images, and now it's RLE compressing images? That difference would explain the behavior.

Meanwhile, would it be possible to include iPad in the Simulator choices? That script is password protected, so I can't go in and try adding that myself.