Possible virus warning

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 19:37:22 EDT 2010

On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 8:05 AM, zeeshan aamir <shani.runrev at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hay to all,
>
> This is not Virus, any way if you think that this is Virus then its your
> choice dont open.
> But any how this is not Virus.
> I am beginner or Rev  and want cummunicate REV and JADE through Socket
> Programming so thats why i send the image which shows the detail how they
> cummincate each other.

The issue here is that attachments are not permitted on the list. So
it appears that you picked a bunch of email addresses from the list
and BCC'd your queries to them personally - myself included.
While I have no problem with your screen shots, there is no way that I
am ever going to open a file called test.tar unless I have been
expecting it.
I also don't mind getting off-list queries, but not anonymously and
not with unsolicited attachments.

A better way of dealing with such issues is to post your scripts
directly to the list while putting screen shots online and providing a
link to them in the email.

On to your actual question: if you look in the Revolution Resource
Center, in the Sample Projects section you will see one called
Internet Chat that demonstrates the use of sockets. I know nothing
about JADE but maybe this will help you.

Cheers,
Sarah