"there is a folder" not case sensitive

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 08:53:31 EDT 2010

Hi All,

Does anyone know a way to make "there is a folder" case sensitive?
I have tried setting the caseSensitive to true but that doesn't help.

In this case, I have a list of folders from a case sensitive web site
and there are two folders with the same name but one has an upper case
letter.
While this is not an ideal situation, it's not something I can
dictate, but I have to be able to work with it.
At the moment, it looks like I have to write my own "there is a
folder" routine, unless anyone knows how to make it case-sensitive.

Cheers,
Sarah