View scripts of my standalone?

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 21:31:53 EDT 2010

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 3:07 AM, Kee Nethery <kee at kagi.com> wrote:

> Imagine me hitting myself on the head with a big dead fish. I use Time Machine on my Mac for backups and it was trivial to "go back in time" and grab the old source file. I knew there was a reason for doing backups :-)

ROTFL... in pain;-))

Now imagine a nagging wife.... why are you always buying computer
gadgets, why did you need to buy are 1TB TimeCapsule, why did you buy
another HD, way are there so many HD Icons on my desktop, have you
been on my computer again, why have you been messing with my computer,
why.... Or when I buy Mac OS X The Missing Manual and suggest she read
up on the new features... No I haven't got time, or to make it even
easier, if I download the propaganda .mov from Apple and say, you
should check out the new features... I'm not in the mood.

And then..... AAAArrrgghhhhhh!!!!! A calendar she'd be working with,
the most important of half a dozen calendars, for some reason she
inexplicably deleted, at that was it, it was gone! She looked high and
low, but it was gone. She was almost in tears when she told me what
happened. So I pointed out the clock icon with the anti-clockwise
arrow around and the Enter Time Machine menu item.... and 5 min later
we had her calendar back.

How imagine the polar opposite of being hit on the head with a big fish;-)

BTMF (Big TimeMachine Fan)
PS My wife really doesn't nag, she's great.