Font menu button problems

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 21:02:49 EDT 2010

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 5:00 AM, Sarah Reichelt >

> Thanks Craig. I tried a similar solution, actually using a check mark
> (option V on a Mac keyboard), but the problem is that on a normal
> menu, the check mark is out-dented (is that a word) so that it is much
> more prominent.
> But it might still be the best option.

Create your list of Fonts with two space characters at the beginning
of each line then add your check mark to char 1 of the applicable
line. Unfortunately, unless you are using mono-spaced fonts in your
option menu text then you are not going to get that nice perfect
inline out-denting. You could look at placing a tab before each line
and then just place your check mark 'before line n of btn 'option
btn', but in this case, again depending on the font used, your
out-denting is way-out-denting, but it is in perfect alignment.

HTH