Font menu button problems

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 18:49:17 EDT 2010

> Tinkering is why I love these things.

I think that's why we are all here - programmers have to be tinkerers
at heart :-)

> But when I substitute a checkmark I get a very nice checked menuItem. I
> don't see how you could find fault with it. Is it that you wanted a much more
> prominent checkmark?

Have a look at <http://www.troz.net/rev/Checkmarks.png> to see what I mean.
The width of the menu has the space at the left of the text to fit a
check mark, so why doesn't it display?
it just seems so obvious that it should.

> I would challenge outDented in scrabble.

Yes, me too... but when you look at the pic, you will see that the
check mark really is out-dented.
Any alternative description gratefully received.

Cheers,
Sarah